Giggle Gardens Learning Center is a place where learning begins and friendships are made!
- Year round programs for children from ages 3 weeks to 5 years old
- Healthy, safe and structured learning program to build a solid foundation of cognitive, motor, and social skills
- Curriculum core includes art, math, science, social studies, and reading integrated into many mutli-cultural themes and genres of music.
Long-Term Educational Goals For Children
- Become creative and independent thinkers
- To build a solid foundation of cognitive, motor, and social skills
- Develop a sense of responsibility for their own mental and physical health
- To build confidence, self-reliance and self-esteem
- Understand that they are part of a diverse, multi-cultural global society and that their actions influence the quality of their community
- Encourage the development of higher moral reasoning, to develop into adults with an internal code of ethics and principals
We are not currently enrolling infants.